Tuesday 8 April 2008

Bedtime

one self portrait


one photo over the easter weekend, a rest day! Finally...

It is midnight in Flensburg. I have been for a run, about 14km, 75 mins. Ate some bread with herring and some bread with prawns. I need to get to my room. Training is pretty tiring and I have noticed that if i drink the protein shakes at night it gives my some interesting gifts in the morning. I will not take a photo of it. I am feeling pretty fit. Always have something tired, legs today, was shoulders a few days ago. I had to do 10 x 50m reps, each one had to be less than a minute, I was consistently at 55-58 secs. So aiming for the 50.

I got my wetsuit, it is tight. I got my tri suit too and tri bars... SO i guess I am ready to go. Just got to get fitter. I was impressed though, i was checking my heart rate today and it was at 52 BPM while I was standing in the car park.

I will get some more photos up soon

No comments: