Sunday 18 February 2007

Hangovers


Alright, is it me or are hangovers starting to last longer than they used to?! I was dragged up by some of the guys from one of the mahcine crews on Friday. When I say machine crew they look after all teh maintenance of some large on track rail machines. Anyway, it is a pretty hard job and they are all beasts and all from the outer reaches of Scotland and therefore can handle significantly more alcohol than me. I don't remember much, but I know I had a good time and stacked it off my bike on the way home at 4 in the morning 3 times. I then awoke to sound of my mobile phone ringing at 9.30 and my mate was outside my flat. DOH! HE just laughed as I stubbled out of my flat looking like death in my cycling gear struggling to even put the bike in teh car let alone go downhilling for the day in Ambergate woods... Put it this way, man and machine were not in perfect harmony for most of the day. I then went out on the beers again Saturday ('ARD!) but have been for a walk in the dales today - see photo. Weather good. I love this country, you just have to walk 15 mins into the dales and you do need to see anyone

again for the day.

Looking forward to next weekend, prob going to be in Sheffield for Sat night and up for a ride on Sat if anyone else is, then I'm going to the Keane Concert at Nottingham Arena on teh Sun nihgt, hopefully that'll be good. Has anyone else registered for Glanstonbury by the way. I am up for it this year. Get it done on line if you fancy it.

Working nights Mon and Tues so fannying about during the day and will get some biking in during the week, utilising the hire car teh best I can :). Anyway, I'll see some of you next weekend hopefully.

That is all for now. I'd love to post some of the emails that went around laast week regarding organisation of the lads trip to Spain, hilarious, keep it up.

Jimbo.

No comments: