Sunday 11 February 2007

the highs of 2007 - so far...


If interpol are after me they'll have a hard time finding me. In the first 6 weeks of 2007 i've been to 8 countries and have clocked up a wapping 7 days behind my desk in Paris. The year got off to an awesome start with a ski trip to Tignes and having never donned skis before in my life, I had a mere week to become a skiing legend... I as good as made it!
Just as it was time to change the worn out wheels on my suitcase, crampons and axes carried me high in to the Massif du Mont Blanc. 5 days of high altitude climbing dodging rockfalls and creaking seracs was the perfect start to February. 10 months to go and the forecast for the year of the lad looks outstanding. Bring it on!

2 comments:

Banksy said...

Living the dream!

Jimmy Tosser said...

Alex, You are a legend, I am learning french and need practice. When are you free and where will you be for a weekend in March if I can get a cheap flight???

You are truly living the dream, keep it up.