Friday 16 March 2007

London Night Out - May 11, 200SEVEN

Looking back, I just realized that I have known most of the contributors to this blog for SEVEN years. Time moves too quickly! I think it's rare to stay in touch with such a group of people considering our transatlantic rift. Have been happy to participate in multiple LAD-Ventures over the years - the latest of which was in Fernie. These have been excellent times!

Things do change however - and I will be embarking on a new phase in life. Moving back home to Montreal and away from Vancouver/Whistler *sigh*. As most of you know, I'll be travelling from May through August. My first stop is in London. I invite you all to come down so we can reunite once more for a loving it night out. The date is Friday May 11. I do hope all of you can make it. Will be in touch sooner to the date and consult you all on the best place to go.

Til then, keep loving yourselves.
ta,
mengels

ps: this blog is genius. good job banks.

No comments: