Wednesday 14 March 2007

NO AIMS NO GAINS

This should have happened at the birth of this splendid year.

However I challenge you all to write down 5 things..........Yes just 5 things that you aim to start and see through to the completion by the dawn of 2008!

Here are my 5:

1. See the inauguration of DougBanksPhotography, with professional portfolio and first money making assignment
2. Learn a 5th Language to a good standard - at the moment its a toss up between Portuguese / Spanish and Polish
3. Not take a single day off work sick!
4. At 27 I believe I am at my physical prime and therefore wish to complete a triathlon even though just 6 months ago I could barely swim 2 lengths in the pool. I'm up to 16 lengths of the 33m pool now at Goodwin!
5. Take up a new hobby..... At the moment I'm keen on Capoeira / Bee Boy dancing, or something similar for pure comedy.

Please post your 5, and motivate yourself go an DOOOOO ITTTTTTT!

2 comments:

send me an email / schick mir eine Email said...

1) go biking in 10 different countries (got 8 definites, need to think of two more)

2) not buy another mountain bike

3) take my newly-developed "moderate culinary abilities" to the next level (basically, become a beast in the kitchen)

4) floss my teeth more

5) develop a viable plan for leaving office work forever (i.e. develop a numbers plan for some sort of winter business to compliment trailAddiction)

La Haine said...

1. Jizz
2. Myself
3. More
4. Than
5. Ever!